Earn cash or attend free
The ISCPA CPE department needs members to serve as administrators at ISCPA-sponsored courses outside of the Des Moines area*. The coordinator is responsible for onsite administration of the course since an ISCPA staff member will not be present. Duties include:
- Prior to the course, print attendance sheets (emailed to coordinator 1-2 days prior) and return the attendance sheets electronically to ISCPA after the course.
- Greet participants and assist with sign in at the course site.
- Inspect and make arrangements for any necessary classroom changes at the course site.
- Confirm the discussion leader has everything needed to present.
- Confirm break and lunch schedule with facility staff.
Coordinators will receive detailed instructions of the duties. Compensation for the coordinator will be a free course registration or direct compensation of $150 per day per eight-hour course or $75 per two-hour or four-hour course. Compensation will be made after the course has taken place and duties have been fulfilled. For more information, contact the ISCPA CPE department at 515-223-8161.
*Excludes co-sponsored courses with partnering state CPA societies.