LEAP (Leaders Emerging in the Accounting Profession) is for ISCPA members 40 and under. Founded in 2013, LEAP provides education, networking and development programs for the next generation of leaders in the profession. These Iowa CPAs will sustain the profession’s reputation and value, and keep Iowa’s businesses and communities strong.
Have questions about LEAP? Contact Katie Shields at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-223-8161.
Young Iowa CPA Spotlight
LEAP in and find a new favorite!
Explore books that other ISCPA young professionals recommend for your reading list. These titles will inspire thinking, impart wisdom, promote self-awareness, foster creativity and help guide personal and professional growth. Check back often for new additions.
- Get Over It: 47 Tips for Embracing the Discomfort of Change by Anne Bonney
- The Happy Hour Effect: Twelve Secrets to Minimize Stress and Maximize Life by Kristen Brown
- True Professionalism by David H. Maister
- The Vision Driven Leader by Michael Hyatt
- How will you measure your life? by Clayton Christensen
- Willful Blindness by Margaret Heffernan
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink
(Last updated 9/22/2021)