Founded in 1915, the Iowa Society of CPAs (ISCPA) is the largest professional membership organization dedicated to CPAs, accounting professionals and accounting students in Iowa. We protect, enhance, guide and promote the accounting profession on behalf of over 4,200 members working in public practice, business, industry, government and education.
Mission Statement: ISCPA … advancing the professional success of our members.
ISCPA achieves its mission by:
- Promoting lifelong learning
- Providing opportunities for connection through regional alliances, committees and networking events
- Advocating and protecting the profession’s interests with government, regulatory bodies and other organizations
- Creating opportunities for CPAs and accounting professionals to serve their profession and local communities
- Encouraging highly qualified individuals to become CPAs through student-focused initiatives
- Investing in the future to ensure sustainability of the profession