Invest in your future with ISCPA
It's FREE! Become a student member
Enrolled in an accounting course at an accredited post-secondary institution? You can experience the benefits of student membership! Get the network, resources and support you need to become a CPA. Learn more.
Become a CPA in Iowa
If you're looking to enhance your degree, boost your career potential and make yourself an attractive hiring choice, you came to the right place! We've broken down the process to obtain your CPA in Iowa in five steps. Learn more.
Professional ethics exam
One of the requirements to obtain a CPA certificate in Iowa is to pass an examination covering the code of ethical conduct. Purchase your on-demand self-study program through ISCPA. Learn more.
Accounting career information for high school students
A degree in accounting, along with passing the CPA Exam, will open doors to a variety of career options - not to mention a respectable paycheck! Check out these great AICPA resources created just for you.
- Explore careers in accounting
- Start Here, Go Places
- Potential, Prestige & Purpose: a primer to the accounting profession
- Crafting Your Career: an actionable plan for a rewarding work life
Sponsor career awareness programs
If promoting the accounting profession, the CPA credential and careers to students is of interest to you, support ISCPA’s career awareness programs. Learn more.
What you need to know and where to go
Discounts on CPA exam review materials
- Becker Professional Education Becker Professional Education offers ISCPA members a discount on one full four-part Becker CPA Review course. This includes: 4-Part CPA Review Course, 4-Part Final Review Course, Digital Flashcards, Supplemental MCQ’s, Unlimited Software License, Option to enroll in LiveOnline or Live Courses; Access to CPA exam Success Coaches. [Member Only]
Gleim CPA Review
ISCPA members receive an exclusive 20% discount on Gleim CPA Review. With our innovative SmartAdaptTM technology, exceptional content coverage, and personalized support, you'll have everything you need to study for the CPA Exam more effectively. Gleim has been the leader in accounting exam prep for over 45 years, and in that time, we've helped accountants pass over 1 million CPA exams. The largest test bank on the market, over 100 hours of videos, our Access Until You Pass® Guarantee, and the other signature features of Gleim CPA Review will prepare you better than anything else. Click here to receive your ISCPA and Gleim CPA Review 20% discount![Member Only]
UWorld|Roger CPA Review
Future-proof your accounting career with the help of the highest quality course in CPA Exam preparation. Join the 91% of accounting students who pass the CPA Exam with UWorld Roger CPA Review. For more information on student discounts contact Midwest Representative Rosa Rebolledo at firstname.lastname@example.org.[Member Only]
Yaeger CPA Review
Provides ISCPA student affiliates and members a discount on the Bundle+ package. This includes 480+ in-depth video lectures, online textbooks synced to video lectures, downloadable PDF textbooks, 720+ multiple choice homework questions, TestBank: Exam Simulator with over 5,300+ randomized questions, Flashcards for on-the-go studying, CRAM - Your Final, Wrap-up, Review (Additional 205+ videos), Two 15-minute phone calls with Phil Yaeger to set up a Personal Study Plan and Progress Review, Printed, bound, Textbooks* included, audio lecture series and unlimited access.[Member Only]
Jobs and internships
- ISCPA's Career Center can help you find an internship, post your resume or look for your next career opportunity.
Scholarships and awards
- The Iowa CPA Education Foundation scholarships are presented to students who have made a commitment to become a CPA. Applications available in December. Deadline is Feb. 15.
ResourcesWant an eMentor or help answer questions you have about a career as a CPA? Contact us at email@example.com or 515-223-8161/800-659-6375.
- Request a speaker or CPA panel to come to your school and talk about career opportunities as a CPA.
- 2017 CPA Exam Passing Rates
- Applying for the Uniform CPA Examination
- Iowa Accountancy Examining Board - Obtaining the CPA certification in Iowa
- Community college students Discover what you need to know to successfully transfer to Iowa’s public universities
- ISCPA Legislative Advocacy [Member Only]