Invest in your future with ISCPA
It's FREE! Become a student member
Enrolled in an accounting course at an accredited post-secondary institution? You can experience the benefits of student membership! Get the network, resources and support you need to become a CPA. Learn more.
2019 Virtual Career Showcase - Oct. 24
In October, ISCPA student members studying accounting, finance and business were invited to chat online with a variety of CPAs who work in public accounting, government, education, banking, insurance, manufacturing, nonprofits and more, to discover the diverse career opportunities that being a CPA can provide. Students must be ISCPA student members and register for the event.
Become a CPA in Iowa
If you're looking to enhance your degree, boost your career potential and make yourself an attractive hiring choice, you came to the right place! We've broken down the process to obtain your CPA in Iowa in five steps. Learn more.
Professional ethics exam
One of the requirements to obtain a CPA certificate in Iowa is to pass an examination covering the code of ethical conduct. Purchase your on-demand self-study program through ISCPA. Learn more.
Sponsor career awareness programs
If promoting the accounting profession, the CPA credential and careers to students is of interest to you, support ISCPA’s career awareness programs. Read more.
What you need to know and where to go
Discounts on CPA exam review materials
- Becker Professional Education Becker Professional Education offers ISCPA members a discount on one full four-part Becker CPA Review course. This includes: 4-Part CPA Review Course, 4-Part Final Review Course, Digital Flashcards, Supplemental MCQ’s, Unlimited Software License, Option to enroll in LiveOnline or Live Courses; Access to CPA exam Success Coaches. [Member Only]
- Gleim CPA Review Members receive an exclusive 20 percent discount on Gleim CPA Review. [Member Only]
- Roger CPA Review Members qualify for exclusive savings of up to $434 from Roger CPA Review. Receive 15 percent off all courses and products. [Member Only]
- Yaeger CPA Review Members receive their choice of $400 off a comprehensive CPA Exam review digital course bundle, featuring access to all four exam sections (FAR, AUD, REG, and BEC) or $100 off a single-part digital course bundle. Members should email firstname.lastname@example.org for the exclusive discount codes. [Member Only]
Jobs and internships
- ISCPA's Career Center can help you find an internship, post your resume or look for your next career opportunity.
Scholarships and awards
- The Iowa CPA Education Foundation scholarships are presented to students who have made a commitment to become a CPA. Applications available in December. Deadline is Feb. 15.
ResourcesWant an eMentor or help answer questions you have about a career as a CPA? Contact us at email@example.com or 515-223-8161/800-659-6375.
- Request a speaker or CPA panel to come to your school and talk about career opportunities as a CPA.
- 2017 CPA Exam Passing Rates
- Applying for the Uniform CPA Examination
- Iowa Accountancy Examining Board - Obtaining the CPA certification in Iowa
- Community college students Discover what you need to know to successfully transfer to Iowa’s public universities
- ISCPA Legislative Advocacy [Member Only]