Invest in your future with ISCPA
It's FREE! Become a student member
When you are enrolled in an accounting course at an accredited postsecondary institution, you can experience the benefits of student membership. Get the network, resources and support you need to become a CPA. Learn more.
Become a CPA in Iowa
If you're looking to enhance your degree, boost your career potential and make yourself an attractive hiring choice, you came to the right place! We've broken down the process to obtain your CPA in Iowa in five steps. Learn more.
Professional ethics exam
One of the requirements to obtain a CPA certificate in Iowa is to pass an examination covering the code of ethical conduct. Purchase your on-demand self-study program through ISCPA. Learn more.
2017 Virtual Career Showcase survey results
Did you participate in our Oct. 26 virtual showcase? Catch up on what everyone thought about the event in our student and CPA survey result wrap-up. Learn more.
Sponsor career awareness programs
If promoting the accounting profession, the value of the CPA credential and careers to students is of interest to you, support ISCPA’s career awareness programs. Learn more.
What you need to know and where to go
Discounts on CPA exam review materials
- Becker Professional Education Members receive a $400 discount on one full four-part Becker CPA Review course. [Member Only]
- Gleim CPA Review Members receive an exclusive 20 percent discount on Gleim CPA Review. [Member Only]
- Roger CPA Review Members qualify for exclusive savings of up to $434 from Roger CPA Review. Receive 15 percent off all courses and products. [Member Only]
- Yaeger CPA Review Members receive a 25 percent discount on all Yaeger CPA exam review products. [Member Only]
- Learn more about the next version of the Uniform CPA Examination coming in April 2017.
Jobs and internships
- ISCPA's Career Center can help you find an internship, post your resume or look for your next career opportunity.
Scholarships and awards
- The Iowa CPA Education Foundation scholarships are presented to students who have made a commitment to become a CPA. Applications available in December. Deadline is Feb. 15.
ResourcesWant an eMentor or help answer questions you have about a career as a CPA? Contact us at email@example.com or 515-223-8161/800-659-6375.
- Request a speaker or CPA panel to come to your school and talk about career opportunities as a CPA.
- 2017 CPA Exam Passing Rates
- Applying for the Uniform CPA Examination
- Iowa Accountancy Examining Board - Obtaining the CPA certification in Iowa
- Community college students Discover what you need to know to successfully transfer to Iowa’s public universities
- ISCPA Legislative Advocacy [Member Only]
- 2018 CPE Catalog