Take the first step to connecting to the accounting profession through membership in the Iowa Society of CPAs. It is the largest professional association in Iowa dedicated to CPAs, accounting professionals and accounting students.
Involvement in a professional organization demonstrates a commitment to quality and a strong desire to succeed in whatever career you choose. Future employers will likely find that student affiliation sets you apart from the crowd. In addition, as a student affiliate, you will have access to:
- Discounts on CPA exam review courses.
- One-on-one advice on how to prepare for the CPA exam.
- Access to internship opportunities for accounting students.
- Our monthly newsletter filled with hot topics in the accounting profession.
- Member programs that offer special discounts.
- Member rates on ISCPA-sponsored continuing professional education courses.
- Mentoring opportunities.
- A team of people on your side.
Want an eMentor to contact you? Contact Lindsey at ISCPA (email@example.com, 515-985-7125, or 800-659-6375) with your information, including what area(s) you might be interested in, and request an eMentor today.