Why the new approach?
- It is important to have the most current information. The PDF file made available 5-7 business days prior to the course will be the most current information.
- Paperless eliminates the need to store or collect bulky manuals on your desk or in your office.
- Instead of flipping through multiple printed pages to find a definition, act or rule, you can easily search for a keyword or phrase for immediate results.
- Going paperless is environmentally friendly.
1) What if I want a printed copy of the manual?
If you would like a printed copy, download the electronic manual (eMaterials) from the My CPE Tracker section of the ISCPA website and print it prior to the course. Printed manuals will no longer be distributed onsite.
2) When can I download my eMaterials?
eMaterials are available to download 5-7 business days prior to the course. You will receive an email alerting you when eMaterials are available for download. Be sure to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org. Because internet access and signal strength cannot be guaranteed at some facilities, we recommend you download your eMaterials prior to arriving at the course location.
3) How can I view the downloaded eMaterials?
eMaterials can be viewed on your laptop, tablet or favorite electronic device. Or, you can print them prior to the course and bring them with you. Electrical access will be available to charge your device at the course location. It is recommended to have your device fully charged prior to arriving.
4) How will eMaterials be formatted?
eMaterials are provided in a PDF. We recommend having Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat, version 7.0 or higher.
5) What options are available to annotate (electronic note taking) in my eMaterials?
You can annotate your eMaterials using the following:
- Adobe Acrobat version 7.0 or higher.
- Free PDF annotation software such as Nitro or many others available in your app store.
- iPad - users with iOS 11 or newer can annotate within the iBooks application that comes standard on all devices. Those with an older iOS should purchase iAnnotate or another annotate app to use with their e-book.
- Kindle Fire - users must purchase an app such as ezPDF or another annotate app in order to access bookmarks and annotation.
Note: If materials have been scanned, highlighting and commenting will not be accessible.
7) May I share my eMaterials with others?
All eMaterials are copyrighted and permissions to download or print is granted exclusively to the paid attendee.
8) Have questions?
We are here to help. Contact us at 800-659-6375, 515-223-8161 or email@example.com