LEAP (Leaders Emerging in the Accounting Profession) is for ISCPA members 40 and under. Founded in 2013, LEAP provides education, networking and development programs for the next generation of leaders in the profession. These Iowa CPAs will sustain the profession’s reputation and value, and keep Iowa’s businesses and communities strong.
Have questions about LEAP? Contact Katie Shields at email@example.com or 515-223-8161.
Connect with industry peers, professional coaches and expert facilitators to learn leadership concepts and strategies that will help you reach your full potential and take your career to the next level.REGISTER ONLINE
Lunch with Leaders
Make the most of your lunch break! Lunch with Leaders are 60-minute inspirational sessions over the lunch hour. One hour nontechnical CPE credit is included with the registration fee. Open to all members and guests (pre-registration required).
Now scheduling for 2021! Send your speaker and topic recommendations to Katie Shields at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leadership Book Club Reading List
LEAP in and find a new favorite!
- Get Over It: 47 Tips for Embracing the Discomfort of Change by Anne Bonney
- Harvard Business Review on Leadership by John Potter
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- Doing Good Better by William MacAskill
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Munn
- The Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
Young Iowa CPA Spotlight
Meet Young Iowa CPA Spotlight,
Young CPA Resources
- Past YP Spotlight - Rick Kievits
- Past YP Spotlight - Aiden Schade
- Past YP Spotlight: Katie New
- The Most Effective Leadership Qualities for CPAs
- 6 Reasons Why CPAs Make Great Leaders
- The Top 7 CPA Skills You Need — and How to Get Them
- Remote Work After the Pandemic
- How to Use Feedback as Fuel
- Past YP Spotlight - Mark Cronin