LEAP (Leaders Emerging in the Accounting Profession) is for ISCPA members 40 and under. Founded in 2013, LEAP provides education, networking and development programs for the next generation of leaders in the profession. These Iowa CPAs will sustain the profession’s reputation and value, and keep Iowa’s businesses and communities strong.
Have questions about LEAP? Contact Katie Shields at email@example.com or 515-223-8161.
Emerging Leaders Conference
Save the date! | July 29, 2021 | Virtual conference
Connect with industry peers, professional coaches and expert facilitators to learn leadership concepts and strategies that will help you reach your full potential and take your career to the next level.
Inspiration and Education Lunch Series
Make the most of your lunch break with our Lunch with Leaders and Lunch + Learn programs.
Now scheduling for 2021! Send speaker and topic recommendations to Katie Shields at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leadership Book Club Reading List
LEAP in and find a new favorite!
- Harvard Business Review on Leadership by John Potter
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- Doing Good Better by William MacAskill
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Munn
- The Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
Young Iowa CPA Spotlight