The New Yellow Book: Government Auditing Standards, 2018 Revision (IN PERSON ATTENDANCE)More Courses
YBRV-DM | In Person Training | Basic | Scheduled
- You may also attend this program via live webcast from your own computer. Register for the live webcast option HERE.
- IMPORTANT: ISCPA CPE course manuals are now all paperless. No printed copies will be distributed onsite. eMaterials will be available to download 5-7 days prior to the course in the My CPE Tracker section of the ISCPA website. Learn more here.
- Auditing- Governmental
Government auditors and public accountants that will be planning or conducting engagements in accordance with Government Auditing Standards, 2018 Revision ("Yellow Book")
To understand the requirements of the 2018 revision to Government Auditing Standards (Yellow Book), which is effective for financial audits of fiscal years ending on or after June 30, 2020. Don't delay in discerning the requirements related to independence because the independence standards are effective for fiscal years beginning July 1, 2019.
- Guidance found in Government Auditing Standards, 2018 Revision including important changes to independence.
- Foundation and principles for government auditing
- General requirements for complying with GAGAS
- Ethics, independence, and professional judgment
- Competence and CPE
- Quality control and peer review
- Standards for financial audits
- Standards for attestation and review engagements
- Fieldwork and reporting standards for performance audits