K2's Technology Update (VIRTUAL SEMINAR)More Courses
TUP4-WEB | Virtual Live & In-person | Intermediate | Scheduled
Please note: This seminar will only be available via live webcast.
Fundamental understanding of basic technology concepts
CPAs and other business professionals
To understand the major trends in hardware, software and services; how to utilize these tools to meet organizational objectives efficiently and effectively.
- Key features of Windows 10 and identify situations where upgrading might be advantageous
- Developments in mobile technologies that might affect your mobile strategy
- Security issues facing business professionals and list options for mitigating risk
- Key features of Office 2016 and determine an optimal time to upgrade
- Major trends in hardware, including desktops, laptops, servers, tablets, storage, and printing
- Strategies for successful Cloud implementations, including accounting and tax, document management, workflow, and data storage and synchronization applications
- Virtualization and identify how it potentially changes the technology infrastructure in your office