Federal Tax Update-Individuals and Business (IN PERSON ATTENDANCE) SIOUX CITYMore Courses
TAU-SC | In Person Training | Update | Scheduled
- You may also attend this program via live webcast from your own computer. Register for the live webcast option HERE.
- IMPORTANT: ISCPA CPE course manuals are now all paperless. No printed copies will be distributed onsite. eMaterials will be available to download 5-7 days prior to the course in the My CPE Tracker section of the ISCPA website. Learn more here.
- This program has been approved for 8 hours of IRS CE credit for Enrolled Agents (EA) and Registered Tax Return Preparers (RTRP) with PTIN numbers. Please complete and return the request form prior to the program if you are an EA or RTRP and would like to receive IRS CE credit.
At least one tax season.
CPAs and other business professionals
To review recent changes to individual and business tax regulations.
- Review individual and business changes in the current year.
- Course content will be updated for the latest modification from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and extender bills.
- Relevant IRS notices, announcements, rulings and court cases.
For more than 17 years, Ron Roberson has been a popular tax speaker covering individual and business tax topics. Each year, Ron speaks to thousands of CPAs and other tax professionals about the latest tax-related law changes, planning opportunities, and other business matters. Ron’s energetic, easy-to-understand, and humorous presentation style has made him a favorite nationwide. After beginning his career with international accounting firm Deloitte Haskins & Sells, Ron founded his own firm in Twain Harte, CA, near Yosemite National Park. Ron actively participates in his firm today, applying his practical experiences in the classroom to bring his tax lectures to life. Ron is also a prolific author who has written, edited, and collaborated to write tax training manuals and has written about business entity selection, taxation of corporations, Social Security, and many areas of individual income taxation. Ron has also routinely been a guest on tax-related Internet radio broadcasts.