QuickBooks: Internal Control Tips & Tricks (QBIC)More Courses
SU1059 | Webcasts & Webinars | Basic | Scheduled
Working knowledge of QuickBooks
QuickBooks users in public accounting, industry, government, and non-profit organizations
- Know about network security to protect QuickBooks files
- Identify reports to help manage company file and identify issues
- Pinpoint features within the program to restrict access
- Distinguish types of backups and the advantages of each type
- Configure preferences to meet the needs of the organization
- Identify outside services to assist in supporting the organization
- Network Security
- Supported versions
- User Rights and passwords
- Payroll Issues
- Banking & credit card issues
Ilene has combined her formal education in Information Systems with over 35 years of accounting experience to create a sturdy foundation for her consultancy practice in Monterey California - ie SOLUTIONS.
Ilene specializes in QuickBooks and Sage 100 (formerly MAS90/200) accounting software. She advises clients on the appropriate software, procedures, trains business owners and their staff in the proper use of software and procedures. Her client list includes Intuit, State of California, and various small and medium sized businesses with a focus in inventory, and wineries.
Ilene has also taught thousands of CPAs and business owners at various seminars. Topics include QuickBooks, Excel, Internal Controls, Accounting Software Issues, Information Systems Management, and Accounting Principles. She has also taught classes at events for the AICPA, Intuit, California Society of CPAs, K2 Enterprises, California State University at San Luis Obispo, California State University Monterey Bay (CSUMB), and Chapman University, among others.