Management and Leadership Essentials (VIRTUAL SEMINAR)More Courses
STP4A | Virtual Live | Intermediate/Advanced | Scheduled
Please note: This seminar will only be available by live webcast via Zoom.
What other Iowa participants had to say about this program:
- "This was a really informative session. I will be using some the things I learned today to the office."
- "Good course with a lot of relevant topics. Discussions were helpful."
- "Instructor was very knowledgeable and engaging. Provided real life examples to be used at work daily."
Fields of Interest
- Personal Development
Anyone who manages and leads people or who will be doing so within the next year.
To prepare those moving into supervisory and management positions and to enhance management and leadership skills.
- What is expected of a manager/leader?
- Managing self and priorities.
- Improving communication skills.
- Human motivation.
- Supervising, delegating and coaching staff
- Helping the organizations grow.
- Participants will complete various assessments to determine their own strengths and opportunities for growth. They will also work with others in attendance to brainstorm and solve various challenges that managers and leaders often face.
No advance preparation necessary.