AHI Staff Training: Semi-Senior (VIRTUAL SEMINAR)More Courses
STP2A-OM | Webcasts & Webinars | Intermediate | Cancelled
- Note: eMaterials are not available for this course. Printed materials are included in the registration fee and will be distributed onsite the day of the course.
- Bring a calculator and the U.S. Master Tax Guide or equivalent to course.
Please note: This seminar will only be available via live webcast.
This course is co-sponsored with the Nebraska Society of CPAs.
- Accounting & Auditing
12 to 24 months public accounting experience and at least one tax season.
First or second year staff
To enable more experienced staff to complete smaller audits, reviews, and compilations with minimum supervision and maximum profitability.
- Satisfy client and CPA firms needs
- Apply analytical procedures
- Conduct small audits
- Perform review service engagements
- Draft financial statements and footnotes
- Improve corporate tax knowledge
30-45 minutes advanced reading
Richard Ferdinand is the Chief Financial Officer of Werner Publishing Company, a publisher of special interest magazines in the fields of aviation, photography, and golf. Mr. Ferdinand previously spent 20 years in the public sector as a sole practitioner specializing in audits, accounting and review services and special consulting engagements. Rich is a past recipient of the Outstanding Instructor Award from the AICPA and the California CPA Foundation award for Instructor Excellence. He received his MBA from the University of Chicago and B.A. in mathematics from Colgate University. RD 2/6/04