AHI Staff Training: Basic (TWO-DAY FORMAT VIRTUAL SEMINAR)More Courses
STP1AWEB | Virtual Live | Basic | Scheduled
- Please note: This seminar will only be available via live webcast
- NOTE: Reliable internet access, a webcam and microphone is needed to participate in group discussions during this learning experience. A second monitor or device is highly recommended for ease of completing case materials.
- Please have a calculator and online tax research resource or hard copy tax research guide
- Accounting & Auditing
CPA firm staff with 0-12 months of experience
To learn tools to improve efficiency, become more productive and profitable and meet quality control standards. The curriculum bridges the gap between the theory students learn in college and the tools staff members need in practice with hands-on experience.
- Role of new staff
- Understanding audit objectives
- Working paper techniques/cash
- Analytical procedures
- Compilation and review services
- Tax recognition and research techniques
- Auditing/reviewing selected accounts