AHI Staff Training: BasicMore Courses
STP1A | In Person Training | Basic | Scheduled
- Printed materials will be provided at no additional cost.
- Bring a calculator and the U.S. Master Tax Guide or equivalent to course.
Staff training for your firm's auditors.
Fields of Interest
- Accounting & Auditing
0-12 months public accounting experience.
Staff with 0-12 months of experience.
To improve inexperienced staff members' knowledge, skills and attitude to enable them to be more productive and profitable on audits, reviews and compilations.
- The role of new staff.
- Audit objectives - the major steps in the audit process and the alternatives that are available throughout the process. The nature of the circumstances under which analytical procedures, tests of controls, tests of transactions, and tests of balances are performed.
- Working paper techniques/cash - identifying and overcoming common deficiencies. Characteristics and benefits of utilizing engagement management software.
- Analytical procedures - techniques and case study discussion.
- Performing compilation and review services.
- Recognizing and performing tax research (bring Master Tax Guide or similar resource).
- Auditing/reviewing selected accounts - improving the skills needed to effectively and efficiently audit receivables, payables and inventories.
30-45 minutes advanced reading.