Strategic Planning for the Finance ProfessionalMore Courses
SPFP4 | In Person Training | Intermediate | Scheduled
Hear what other ISCPA attendees have to say about Jim Lindell:
- "I enjoy Jim's real-life experiences. He doesn't just read the material-he has lived it!"
- "Great presentation with useful information we can take back and apply immediately."
- "I signed up just because Jim was presenting. There is so much to learn from him."
- Business Management & Organization
CPAs and other business professionals.
To help managers achieve operational and financial goals.
- Learn a simplified and workable approach to creating, implementing, monitoring and revising strategies to promote greater organizational success.
- Review of the overall strategic management process.
- Creating a business plan, whether it be a simplified one-page plan or a more complex multi-page detailed plan.
- How corporate culture, leadership and staff development can energize or destroy strategic management principles.
- Other issues related to the strategic plan.
James T. Lindell
James (Jim) T. Lindell is the President of a Wisconsin based provider of strategic and financial consulting, professional speaking, training, and executive coaching. Jim has an extensive background in senior management including positions as Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Assistant Controller. He has worked with a variety of industries including: manufacturing, health care, not for profit, distribution and food processing. Jim has been involved in more than 40 M& A projects. He is a Certified Public Accountant with public accounting experience at several local and regional accounting firms. He is a TEC Chairman (The Executive Committee). Jim is a member (and instructor) of the American Institute of CPA's and the Wisconsin Institute of CPAs and a member of Wisconsin Chapter of National Speaker Association. Jim is the author of the AICPA course "AICPA's Annual Update for Controllers", "Targeting the Bottom Line: Taking the Guesswork out of Financial Management". He is a contributing author of the AICPA course "The Fast Close, Soft Close, Virtual Close? Now Days not Weeks".