Annual Update for Controllers (IN PERSON ATTENDANCE)More Courses
SKSB | In Person Training | Update | Scheduled
- You may attend this program via live webcast from your own computer. Register for the live webcast option HERE.
- IMPORTANT: ISCPA CPE course manuals are now all paperless. No printed copies will be distributed onsite. eMaterials will be available to download 5-7 days prior to the course in the My CPE Tracker section of the ISCPA website. Learn more here.
Management experience in accounting, finance or operations.
CFOs, controllers, treasurers, and other financial managers
To discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance.
- Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques
- Excel tips and techniques
- Human resource trends, ethics, generational differences, emotional intelligence, robotics and automation
- New issues in treasury management and controllership
- Current trends in information systems and technology
- Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability
- Accounting as a complement to the sales function Integrated Reporting
James T. Lindell
James (Jim) T. Lindell is the President of a Wisconsin based provider of strategic and financial consulting, professional speaking, training, and executive coaching. Jim has an extensive background in senior management including positions as Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Assistant Controller. He has worked with a variety of industries including: manufacturing, health care, not for profit, distribution and food processing. Jim has been involved in more than 40 M& A projects. He is a Certified Public Accountant with public accounting experience at several local and regional accounting firms. He is a TEC Chairman (The Executive Committee). Jim is a member (and instructor) of the American Institute of CPA's and the Wisconsin Institute of CPAs and a member of Wisconsin Chapter of National Speaker Association. Jim is the author of the AICPA course "AICPA's Annual Update for Controllers", "Targeting the Bottom Line: Taking the Guesswork out of Financial Management". He is a contributing author of the AICPA course "The Fast Close, Soft Close, Virtual Close? Now Days not Weeks".