Enterprise Risk Management: New Approaches for Today's ComplexitiesMore Courses
RMGT-SF | In Person Training | Intermediate | Scheduled
- This course is co-sponsored with the South Dakota CPA Society. Course materials will be distributed electronically to all participants 5-7 days prior to the course.
- Business Management & Organization
Familiarity with enterprise risk management concepts and best practices.
CPAs and other business professionals
New risks are arising from technological change, political uncertainty, cyber-crime and increasing drivers of intangible value. It is mandatory for organizations to be proactive in anticipating and managing risks. This course will address new approaches to enterprise risk management.
- Building a risk awareness and management culture
- Cybersecurity/Cyber Terrorism and technology
- Employee recruitment, development and retention
- Succession planning
- Loss of knowledge and reputation
- Social media issues
- Operational issues in risk management
- COSO ERM framework revisions
- ISO31000, Risk management, revisions
- Useful tools and techniques in risk awareness and management
- Risk management in strategy development
- Whole-organization risk management integration