CFO/Controller's Roadmap to Success: Integrated Planning, Forecasting and BudgetingMore Courses
PLFB-SF | Virtual Live | Intermediate | Scheduled
- NOTE: This course is co-sponsored/administered by the South Dakota CPA Society (SDCPA) and is only offered in-person in Sioux Falls, SD. At this time, a virtual attendance option is not available. If SDCPA changes that plan, we will post additional updates on this page.
Experience in financial management of a small or midsize company
CFOs, controllers, and finance professionals
This course is designed to completely integrate the planning process and show how it can move from long-range thinking, through medium-term planning, through the annual budget, and to the monthly cash-flow forecast. Learn to avoid many political pitfalls that end up causing a lack of accountability and often cause the planning process to be demotivating to the staff.
- Differences between planning and budgeting
- Building change into the planning process
- The business model
- Strategic plan, marketing plan, and technology plan
- Financial forecasting and financial risk analysis
- Five-year operating plan and the sales/income plan
- Intermediate planning and capital equipment planning
- One-year operating plan and monthly planning
- Cash plan and risk plan