K2's Microsoft Teams (VIRTUAL SEMINAR)More Courses
MST4-WEB | Virtual Live | Intermediate | Scheduled
- This seminar will only be available via live webcast.
CPAs and other business professionals
Learn how to get up and running quickly in Teams so that you can take full advantage of this powerful tool.
- Critical decisions that will affect your deployment of Teams
- Key potential benefits associated with using Microsoft Teams
- Elements of functionality offered by Teams, including chat, voice/video call services, sharing documents securely
- "Guest” and “external” users in Teams
- Additional applications that you can incorporate into Teams
- Examples of communication options available in Teams
- Examples of security measures available in Teams
Thomas G. Stephens
Thomas G. Stephens, Jr., received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (Major in Accounting) from Auburn University in 1985 and a Master of Science degree (Major in Finance) from Georgia State University in 1992. Mr. Stephens has seventeen years of full-time and part-time public accounting experience. Additionally, he has five years of experience as an internal auditor, two years of experience as a cost accounting manager, and two years of experience as a corporate controller. Presently, Mr. Stephens resides in Woodstock, Georgia where he provides consulting services to small businesses. In addition, Mr. Stephens develops and presents educational material to members of the accounting profession. He has lectured nationally on subjects such as internal controls for small businesses, practice management and marketing, computer hardware and software applications, tax strategies and compliance, and financial accounting standards and applications. Over the past eight years, Mr. Stephens has presented in excess of 300 educational programs to over 9,000 participants nationwide. 1/04