Iowa Tax Update (S. SIOUX CITY)More Courses
ITU-SC | In Person Training | Update | Scheduled
CPAs and other business professionals.
To provide an update on the latest state tax developments.
- This year's Iowa Tax Update will include a review of the many changes in the Iowa tax law in the last year. Items that will be covered include:
- 2018 legislation
- Iowa Department of Revenue guidance to date on the new legislation
- How federal tax reform affects Iowa filing
- Iowa sales tax collection in light of the Wayfair decision
- Tax planning and entity choice in the new Iowa tax world
- Other items that will be covered include:
- Iowa capital gain deduction
- Section 179 in Iowa
- Iowa composite returns for pass-throughs
- S corporation apportionment
- Current Iowa tax developments in the courts and the regulatory process.
Registration for this event has closed. If you have any question or concerns please give us a call at 515-223-8161 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org