Federal Tax Update for Individuals (IN PERSON ATTENDANCE)More Courses
IITW-DM | In Person Training | Update | Scheduled
- You may also attend this program via live webcast from your own computer. Register for the live webcast option HERE.
- IMPORTANT: ISCPA CPE course manuals are now all paperless. No printed copies will be distributed onsite. eMaterials will be available to download 5-7 days prior to the course in the My CPE Tracker section of the ISCPA website. Learn more here.
- This program has been approved for 8 hours of IRS CE credit for Enrolled Agents (EA) and Other Tax Return Preparers (OTRP) with PTIN numbers. Please complete and return the request form prior to the program if you are an EA or OTRP and would like to receive IRS CE credit.
Hear what other Iowa attendees have to say about Ron Roberson:
- "Ron is one of the best discussion leaders doing professional training"
- "Always impressed with the quality of the knowledge of Ron"
- "Ron has great presentations skills, which make it easy to listen and digest the updates"
At least one tax season
CPAs and other business professionals
To review recent changes to individual and business tax regulations
- To review individual changes to tax regulations
- Detailed analysis of how the new tax laws affect individuals
- Course content will include the latest modifications from TCJA and extender bills
- The latest IRS notices, announcements, rulings and course cases affecting individuals
- In-depth coverage of 2019 tax returns preparation issues
- Expiring federal tax provisions
- Disaster losses
- IRAs, retirement distributions and penalties
- Passive activities
- Grouping and aggregation
- Award-winning course manual and reference (2016 CPA Practice Advisor Reader's Choice)
For more than 17 years, Ron Roberson has been a popular tax speaker covering individual and business tax topics. Each year, Ron speaks to thousands of CPAs and other tax professionals about the latest tax-related law changes, planning opportunities, and other business matters. Ron’s energetic, easy-to-understand, and humorous presentation style has made him a favorite nationwide. After beginning his career with international accounting firm Deloitte Haskins & Sells, Ron founded his own firm in Twain Harte, CA, near Yosemite National Park. Ron actively participates in his firm today, applying his practical experiences in the classroom to bring his tax lectures to life. Ron is also a prolific author who has written, edited, and collaborated to write tax training manuals and has written about business entity selection, taxation of corporations, Social Security, and many areas of individual income taxation. Ron has also routinely been a guest on tax-related Internet radio broadcasts.