Iowa Governmental Audits - Local Government Update (IN PERSON ATTENDANCE)More Courses
IGA | In Person Training | Update | Scheduled
- You may attend this program via live webcast from your own computer. Register for the live webcast option HERE.
- IMPORTANT: ISCPA CPE course manuals are now all paperless. No printed copies will be distributed onsite. eMaterials will be available to download 5-7 days prior to the course in the My CPE Tracker section of the ISCPA website. Learn more here.
- Overnight accommodations are available at the Sheraton West Des Moines with ISCPA's negotiated rate of $124. Call 888-627-8043 to reserve your room. Reserve by April 22 to receive the negotiated rate.
A working knowledge of Iowa governmental entities and previous experience performing Iowa local government audits.
CPAs performing audits of local governments.
To update auditors on recent developments and requirements applicable to local governments.
- General update - current issues of importance in local government audits.
- Compliance update - new laws and regulations affecting local governments.
- Standards update - new GASB requirements affecting local governments.
- Sample Reports and Audit Program updates.
- Questions and answers.
No advance preparation necessary.