Ethics and Professional Conduct: Updates and Practical Applications (VIRTUAL SEMINAR)More Courses
GRE4-WEB | Virtual Live & In-person | Basic | Scheduled
- This seminar will only be available via live webcast.
- This class is co-sponsored with the Illinois Society of CPAs
To provide an update and refresher on the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Conceptual Framework (includes nonattest services, personal independence, and other critical matters)
- AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- New interpretations added to the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
William F. Murphy is an expert in tax consulting and financial planning who works with corporations, news and publishing organizations, and professional practices in Indiana.
Besides being a CPA, he is accredited in business valuation and holds designations of personal financial specialist and certified valuation analyst.
Bill has appeared as an expert witness in cases involving marital and business disputes and has lectured on valuation and tax issues for the National Business Institute, Western CPE, Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum, Indiana CPA Society, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, among others.
He is also a member and former chairman of the Ethics Committee for the Indiana CPA Society and a contributing expert to FOX News, CNBC and other media.