FREE Member Event: The Increasing Importance of Attestation and Its Affect on the Profession (IN PERSON ATTENDANCE)More Courses
FIRM1 | In Person Training | All Levels | Scheduled
- Please note: This program is also available to attend via live webcast. Register for the webcast format HERE.
- This program is provided at no cost to ISCPA members. Nonmembers may attend for an additional charge.
As technology use grows and eliminates traditional distance limitations for business relationships, the demand for CPA attestation reports is increasing dramatically.
Attend this Firm Forum to discuss:
- The CPA's expanding role in providing attestation services.
- Expansion of system and organization control reporting from SAS 70 to SOC 2 and SOC for Cybersecurity.
- AICPA's current projects to further expand this new reporting.
Additionally, learn how changes in attestation standards, changes in accountancy laws, and the development of new reporting frameworks by the Auditing Standards Board over the last several years are helping meet this increasing need.