Finance Business Partnering: The Essentials (IN PERSON ATTENDANCE)More Courses
FBPB | In Person Training | Basic | Scheduled
- You may also attend this program via live webcast from your own computer. Register for the live webcast option HERE.
- IMPORTANT: ISCPA CPE course manuals are now all paperless. No printed copies will be distributed onsite. eMaterials will be available to download 5-7 days prior to the course in the My CPE Tracker section of the ISCPA website. Learn more here.
- Business Management & Organization
CPAs and finance professionals
This course builds on your current knowledge and experience to help you successfully navigate and drive value for your business during a time of disruptive, technology-led change. You will learn how to stay relevant and future-focused while building your competencies in critical areas including communication, influencing, and business acumen. This course also delivers strategies and best practices to support your ability to enable strategic decisions to drive business forward.
- The shift in focus toward value-added activities as traditional transactional accounting roles increasingly become automated, outsourced, or consolidated in shared service
- Technological advancements that lead to increased efficiency, creating the capacity for finance to add greater value
- The finance function’s evolving and integrated role as adviser and driver of strategic decisions, and the role of technology and data analytics to drive this change
- Commercial acumen assisted by data analytics and data visualization
- People and leadership skills – Influence and communication
- Key concepts related to business acumen, communication, and relationship-building
- Future of finance – The skills necessary for a person to remain relevant in a digital world
- How the structure of the finance function is changing (the “barrel” analogy)
- Techniques to overcome challenges to the traditional perception of finance
- Initiatives the broader business can embrace to enable the success of the finance business partner and drive value for the business