Excel Bootcamp: Building Great Spreadsheets (Bring Your Laptop)More Courses
EB | In Person Training | Intermediate | Scheduled
Special NotesBring your own laptop with Excel pre-installed to practice the concepts presented during class. Files that will be utilized during class will be provided along with other course materials prior to the course date. You may attend this program via live webcast from your own computer. Register for the live webcast option HERE.
Good understanding of Excel.
Excel users who want to create accurate spreadsheets and analyze data using Excel
Whether you are relatively new to the accounting industry or have been around for a number of years, there is a good chance that you are developing your Excel spreadsheets the hard way and leaving them susceptible to errors and omissions of important data. This course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of good spreadsheet design that will increase your accuracy and efficiency when creating Excel spreadsheets. You will also learn how to perform powerful data analysis using Excel.
- Bring your own laptop with Excel pre-installed to practice the concepts presented during class.
- Building your spreadsheets for maximum efficiency and accuracy.
- The most popular functions and formulas; using advanced functions.
- How to audit your spreadsheets to detect errors in formula logic.
- How to analyze your data with PivotTables and Excel's Power BI Tools.
- Tools for presenting your spreadsheets in a meaningful way.
- Tools to make your spreadsheets more professional in appearance.
Bryan L. Smith
Bryan serves as a trusted adviser to CPAs on all aspects of information technology. Bryan’s expertise includes in-depth knowledge of paperless work flow solutions, the impact of technology on internal controls, strategic IT infrastructure design and information security best practices. As a nationally recognized author and presenter on information technology issues impacting CPAs, Bryan is passionate about the opportunities for CPAs to benefit from safe and secure computing.