Data Analytics for CPAs Who Don't Know Much About Data Analytics (IN PERSON ATTENDANCE)More Courses
DAAUD4IC | In Person Training | Basic | Scheduled
- You may also attend this program via live webcast from your own computer. Register for the live webcast option HERE.
- IMPORTANT: ISCPA CPE course manuals are now all paperless. No printed copies will be distributed onsite. eMaterials will be available to download 5-7 days prior to the course in the My CPE Tracker section of the ISCPA website. Learn more here.
Here's what Iowa attendees had to say about July's presentation of this class:
- Jim simplifies the topic in a way everyone can relate. Appreciate his humor and style.
- Presenter is good, I liked the information he sharted.
- Love Jim's teaching style. His laid-back approach and stories are very effective.
- Accounting & Auditing
CPAs involved with auditing.
Data analytics that doesn't require a college degree! All the data mining software in the world can’t help you if you don’t know what to mine for! This class focuses on scanning procedures and other data selection techniques that will help assure your audit tests provide you with the best possible chance to discover misstatements caused by error or fraud.
James D. Martin
James (“Jim”) Martin is a true “general practitioner” who, for over 32 years, has specialized in both income tax and accounting and audit areas. In addition to serving the accounting and tax needs of 200 clients, Jim performs up to 70-75 continuing education seminars per year for CPAs and attorneys throughout the United States. To date, he has prepared and presented over 1900 full and half-day seminars on accounting and taxation topics. Jim’s philosophy of CPE is simple: spend the class time on topics of applicability and relevance to all and present the topics in an entertaining and fast moving manner.
Jim also regularly consults with CPA firms throughout the United States on a variety of accounting and auditing technical issues and serves as expert counsel in litigation manners.