A Complete Guide to the New Yellow Book (VIRTUAL SEMINAR)More Courses
CGYB-WEB | Virtual Live & In-person | Basic | Scheduled
- Please note: This seminar will only be available via live webcast.
- The seminar is co-sponsored with the Nebraska Society of CPAs
- Auditing- Governmental
Basic audit knowledge
Auditors performing Yellow Book engagements
To equip you with a comprehensive knowledge of the new Yellow Book requirements and increase your proficiency in performing Yellow Book audits.
- When is the auditor required to follow the Yellow Book (a.k.a., Government Auditing Standards, or GAGAS)?
- How the Yellow Book requirements relate to generally accepted auditing standards and the single audit requirements
- The different types of Yellow Book audit and attestation engagements that auditors may be called upon to perform
- The Yellow Book standards related to the qualifications of the auditor (i.e., requirements related to independence, CPE, peer review, and more)
- The Yellow Book requirements related to the performance of and reporting on a financial audit
- The Yellow Book requirements related to attestation engagements (i.e., examinations, reviews, and agreed-upon procedures engagements) and performance audits