Annual CFO Spotlight: Reinventing the Finance RoleMore Courses
CFOS-SF | In Person Training | Intermediate | Scheduled
- This course is co-sponsored with the South Dakota CPA Society (SDCPA). Courses held in Sioux Falls, SD will only have electronic materials (eMaterials) available. SDCPA cancellation policies apply to all registrants of courses held in South Dakota. View the cancellation policy here.
Management experience helpful.
CPAs who are or aspire to be chief financial officers, with a focus on those working in medium-sized organizations.
To provide a one-stop opportunity for upper level financial managers to learn about 20 different topics.
- Change how you gather, process and distribute information to be more efficient.
- Best negotiation practices to arrive at "yes" faster and build lasting relationships.
- Practical tips and tricks to manage multiple generations.
- The business secrets of Trappist Monks.
William F. O'Brien
William F. O'Brien, MBA, CPA, is a financial management consultant and educator with over 35 years of experience. He has held senior financial management positions with Intel and ROLM and served as CFO for several emerging high technology companies. Mr. O'Brien has extensive experience in corporate planning, control, financial analysis, cash management, and managerial accounting in both domestic and international settings. He is on faculties of Santa Clara University and San Jose State University. He received the Foundation's Award for Instructor Excellence in 1994.