K2's Next Generation Excel Reporting (VIRTUAL SEMINAR)More Courses
BGE-WEB | Virtual Live & In-person | Intermediate | Scheduled
Please note: This seminar will only be available via live webcast.
Fundamental knowledge of Excel 2016 or newer
CPAs and other business professionals
New features added to Excel beginning with the 2016 release offer tremendous opportunities to improve Excel-based reporting, for both financial and operational reporting. Learn about the importance of using Power Query to link data into Excel data models and how you can manage these data models to facilitate better and more efficient reporting.
- Deficiencies associated with traditional Excel-based reporting practices
- The roles of tools such as Power Query, Power Pivot, and Data Analysis Expressions in next-generation Excel-based reports
- Steps for creating data queries and transformations using Power Query
- Opportunities for managing Data Models in Power Pivot
- Steps necessary for summarizing data from a Data Model using a PivotTable
- Examples of formatting options and tools that you can use to enhance the appearance of an Excel-based report