The Best Estate and Financial Planning Topics for 2021 (VIRTUAL SEMINAR)More Courses
BEST-WEB | Virtual Live & In-person | Intermediate | Scheduled
- Please note: This seminar will only be available via live webcast.
- This seminar is co-sponsored with the Nebraska Society of CPAs
- Financial Planning
A basic understanding of the underlying concepts of estate and financial planning
CPAs, EAs, attorneys, financial planners, insurance agents and bankers
To recognize the latest issues and best techniques in estate and financial planning for 2021
- The uncertainty of estate and gift tax planning
- Common mistakes made by clients in estate and financial planning
- The modern era of domicile—related issues in tax, financial, and estate planning
- Issues in charitable planning
- The proper use of split-interest trusts
- Sophisticated insurance concepts
- The need for proper IRA distribution planning
- Special planning issues for the older client
- “What is next?”
Arthur J. Werner
Arthur Joseph Werner, JD, MS (Taxation), is the president and is a shareholder in the lecture firm of Werner-Rocca Seminars, Ltd. Mr. Werner’s lecture topic specialties include business, tax, financial and estate planning for high net worth individuals.
In addition, Mr. Werner is an adjunct professor of taxation in the Master of Science in Taxation program at the Philadelphia University.
Mr. Werner received his B.S. in Accounting and his M.S. in Taxation from Widener University. He holds a J.D. in Law from the Delaware Law School.
Mr. Werner lectures extensively in the areas of Estate Planning, Financial Planning, and Estate and Gift Taxation to Certified Public Accountants and Financial Planners, and has presented well in excess of 2500 eight-hour seminars over the past twenty-five years as well as numerous webinars and video presentations. Mr. Werner has been rated as having the highest speaker knowledge in his home state of Pennsylvania by the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, was awarded the AICPA Outstanding Discussion Leader Award in the State of Nevada, the Florida Institute of CPAs Outstanding Discussion Leader Award, and the South Carolina Association of CPAs Outstanding Discussion Leader Award.