Annual Update for Accountants and AuditorsMore Courses
AUAA-SF | In Person Training | Update | Scheduled
- You may attend this program via live webcast from your own computer. Register for the live webcast option HERE.
- This course is co-sponsored with the South Dakota CPA Society. Course materials will be distributed electronically to all participants 5-7 days prior to the course.
- Accounting & Auditing
Experience in accounting and auditing
To keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing.
- Recently issued ASUs, including an update on leases, revenue recognition and financial instruments
- Current FASB projects
- Recent PCAOB guidance
- Latest activity from ARSC
- The effect of recently issued standards on accounting and review services
Curtis J. Quickel
Curtis Quickel currently serves as Controller of the Carlton-Bates Company, Inc., in Little Rock, Arkansas. The company is the region's largest electronics distributor, with offices located in twenty states. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants, and has served as a discussion leader for both organizations. He is a Past President of the Central Chapter of the Arkansas Society of CPAs, and Past Chairman of the Industry and Commerce Committee.