K2's Mastering Advanced Excel Functions (VIRTUAL SEMINAR)More Courses
AEF4-WEB | Virtual Live | Intermediate | Scheduled
Please note: This seminar will only be available via live webcast.
Fundamental knowledge of Excel 2016 or newer
CPAs and other business professionals
With approximately 500 functions now available in Excel, it is easy to overlook some of the newer and more powerful tools available. Learn about many of Excel's newer tools and discuss advanced financial functions.
- List examples of best practices for constructing formulas in Excel spreadsheets
- Identify situations in which each of the following functions might be useful: SUMIFS, SWITCH, and STOCKHISTORY
- Distinguish between the XLOOKUP function and legacy Excel functions such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH
- Cite examples of when using Dynamic Arrays would be useful
- Differentiate between Excel’s AGGREGATE and SUBTOTAL functions
- Identify conditions in which the FORECAST.ETS function is preferable to the FORECAST function
Thomas G. Stephens
Thomas G. Stephens, Jr., received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (Major in Accounting) from Auburn University in 1985 and a Master of Science degree (Major in Finance) from Georgia State University in 1992. Mr. Stephens has seventeen years of full-time and part-time public accounting experience. Additionally, he has five years of experience as an internal auditor, two years of experience as a cost accounting manager, and two years of experience as a corporate controller. Presently, Mr. Stephens resides in Woodstock, Georgia where he provides consulting services to small businesses. In addition, Mr. Stephens develops and presents educational material to members of the accounting profession. He has lectured nationally on subjects such as internal controls for small businesses, practice management and marketing, computer hardware and software applications, tax strategies and compliance, and financial accounting standards and applications. Over the past eight years, Mr. Stephens has presented in excess of 300 educational programs to over 9,000 participants nationwide. 1/04