Advanced Tax Planning S Corporations - Tax Staff EssentialsMore Courses
157772 | On Demand | Intermediate | Self-Study
This is a self-study/on demand course. It expires one year from the purchase date.
This CPE course will help you recommend tax positions given the Internal Revenue Service focus on S corporations. This course is highly useful during annual tax planning for the closely-held business operating (or considering operating) as an S corporation. Proven tax-planning techniques are reviewed as refreshers for managers and partners.
CPAs, attorneys, and non-profit managers
- Apply the rules related to acquisitions and liquidations of S corporations.
- Employ Compensation Planning for S Corporations
- Summarize the complex rules of basis and distributions.
- Compare and contrast Liquidations, Reorganizations and Redemptions
- Compensation Planning
- Distributions of Qualified Subchapter S Subsidiaries (QSUB)
- Basis in S Corporation Stock
- Liquidations, Reorganizations, and Redemptions