- Coaching and developing staff
- Prioritizing the coaching and development of staff in a post-pandemic work environment, including delegation for development, effective feedback, and managing virtual employees.
- Strategies to influence and lead others through effective communication in both individual and group settings
- Helping the firm grow and how to involve the entire team in expanding services to existing clients and generating referrals to new clients.
Five+ years of experience
Managers and senior managers in CPA firms
To enable managers and senior managers of CPA firms to continue developing management and leadership skills necessary to be successful in their firms. This 2-hour mini course is from the AHI level 5 course, which highlights leadership skills and situations that are common for managers and senior managers in CPA firms. Participants will be encouraged to examine and challenge their beliefs and approaches to managing and leading people.
- Reliable internet access, a webcam and microphone is needed to participate in group discussions during this learning experience. A second monitor or device is highly recommended for ease of completing case materials.
- This course is only available via live webcast.
- Steven Garrett
Non-Member Price $119.00
Member Price $89.00
This event is cancelled