There's no substitute for the unique perspective of a tax practitioner in public accounting. At this strategy-packed course, gain in-depth knowledge from CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) tax practitioners. Authored by top tax experts from across the firm, this program equips you with practical insights on the latest federal developments affecting individuals and small businesses. Get targeted, real-world tips to manage the challenges you face in today's constantly shifting tax environment.
- Key federal tax developments, including the latest information on pending and late-breaking federal tax legislation
- Planning strategies tied to recent federal tax developments
- Accounting method opportunities for small-business taxpayers
- Evolving pass-through entity tax regimes
- New rules regarding retirement plans
- Real-world planning tips and illustrations
Experience with tax preparation and planning recommended.
Tax professionals in public practice and industry who need to learn the latest on new federal tax legislation, IRS guidance and recent court decisions.
- Identify the key tax developments of the past year
- Recognize new tax planning opportunities for individuals and businesses arising from recent tax legislation
- Understand whether an activity is subject to self-employment tax
- Find opportunities to implement defensive strategies against IRS positions
- This course is co-sponsored and administered by the Minnesota Society of CPAs (MNCPA).
Daniel Greenhagen, JD, has a law degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School, and earned an LL.M. in Taxation at Georgetown University Law Center. He has over 10 years of experience with national firms. Dan was previously a member of the national tax research credit services group of a Big Four accounting firm in Washington DC. He currently practices in diverse federal income tax areas, but specializes in property transactions such as cost segregation, depreciation and the repair regulations. He regularly conducts training courses on corporate taxation and new tax developments and is a frequent speaker on the repair regulations.
Non-Member Price $449.00
Member Price $399.00