There is currently an issue with our payment vendor accepting transactions over Safari, please use another browser in order to register for courses online. If you have trouble, please contact Lindsey Haley at 515-985-7125.
Important things to know about this exam:
- The exam should take less than one business day to read/listen to and complete. You do not need to finish it in one sitting, you may stop and restart the exam at any time.
- There are 45 questions.
- The final test itself takes approximately one hour to complete.
- Your exam will be valid for one calendar year from date of purchase.
- You have up to four tries to pass. After that, you will need to purchase a new exam.
- PRINT pass certificate upon completion for your records.
- Your score will automatically be sent to the Iowa Accountancy Examining Board. If you wish other states to receive your score, you will need to submit that information before you begin the course.
Note: After purchase of the exam, you will be sent a confirmation email that includes instructions on how to access the exam through AICPA's website. This may take up to 3 business days to receive (please check your spam or junk email). Exam materials are offered in an online, on demand format.
- Conceptual framework
- AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Acts discreditable to the profession
Individuals getting their CPA license. This exam is not intended for CPAs who are already licensed. This exam will not satisfy the 4-hour ethics requirement for license renewal.
Non-Member Price $120.00
Member Price $120.00