- 15-20 case studies will be reviewed covered all aspects of SSARS application including accounting, disclosure and reporting.
- Several accounting and disclosure standards will highlight the accounting and reporting issues that the pandemic has caused.
- Discussions will focus on the perspective of a local practitioner.
CPAs managing compilations, reviews or accounting services.
To offer an in-depth look at issues that practitioners have in implementing preparation, compilation and review engagements.
- You may also attend this course in-person at Sheraton West Des Moines hotel. Register for in-person attendance HERE.
- This program qualifies for 8 hours of Iowa Financial Statement Presentation (FSP) CPE Credit.
James (“Jim”) Martin is a true “general practitioner” who, for 35 years, has specialized in both income tax and accounting and audit areas. In addition to serving the accounting and tax needs of 150 clients, Jim performs 75-80 continuing education seminars per year for CPAs and attorneys throughout the United States. To date, he has prepared and presented over 2300 full and half-day seminars on accounting and taxation topics. Jim’s philosophy of CPE is simple: spend the class time on topics of applicability and relevance to all and present the topics in an entertaining and fast moving manner. Jim also regularly consults with CPA firms throughout the United States on a variety of accounting and auditing technical issues and serves as expert counsel in litigation manners.
Non-Member Price $380.00
Member Price $280.00