- Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques
- Power BI and Power Pivot
- Human resource trends, ethics, generational differences, emotional intelligence, robotics and automation
- New issues in treasury management and controllership
- Current trends in information systems and technology
- Predictive analytics
- Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability
- Accounting as a complement to the sales function
- Integrated reporting
- Black swan events, coronavirus, ransomware
CFOs, Controllers, treasurers, and other financial managers
To discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance in a session packed with useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
This course is also available via live webcast. Register for webcast attendance HERE.
James (Jim) T. Lindell is the president of a Wisconsin based provider of strategic and financial consulting and executive coaching. Jim has an extensive background in senior management including positions as CFO and corporate assistant controller. He has worked with a variety of industries including: manufacturing, health care, non-profit, distribution and food processing. Jim has been involved in more than 50 M&A projects. He is a CPA with experience at several local and regional accounting firms. He is a TEC Chairman (The Executive Committee), a member (and instructor) for the American Institute of CPA’s, the Wisconsin Institute of CPAs and a member of Wisconsin Chapter of National Speaker Association. Jim a 11-time recipient of the AICPA Outstanding Discussion Leader Award. Jim has received the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation and is one of less than 10 CPAs to hold this credential.
Non-Member Price $425.00
Member Price $325.00
This event is cancelled