- The most recent legislation for individual and business taxpayers
- Real-world planning tips and illustrations from a practitioner viewpoint
- Review new and extended tax credits
At least one tax season
CPAs and other business professionals
To review recent changes to individual and business tax regulations
- You may attend this seminar via live webcast. Register for webcast attendance HERE
- This seminar has been approved for 16 hours of IRS CE credit for Enrolled Agents (EA) and Registered Tax Return Preparers (RTRP) with PTIN numbers. Please complete and return the request form PRIOR to the seminar if you are an EA or RTRP and would like to receive IRS CE credit.
- Iowa Tax Return Preparers: This seminar satisfies the 15 hour education requirement for tax return preparers who plan to prepare Iowa returns in 2023 (excludes the 2 hours of ethics credit).
For more than 17 years, Ron Roberson has been a popular tax speaker covering individual and business tax topics. Each year, Ron speaks to thousands of CPAs and other tax professionals about the latest tax-related law changes, planning opportunities, and other business matters. Ron’s energetic, easy-to-understand, and humorous presentation style has made him a favorite nationwide. After beginning his career with international accounting firm Deloitte Haskins & Sells, Ron founded his own firm in Twain Harte, CA, near Yosemite National Park. Ron actively participates in his firm today, applying his practical experiences in the classroom to bring his tax lectures to life. Ron is also a prolific author who has written, edited, and collaborated to write tax training manuals and has written about business entity selection, taxation of corporations, Social Security, and many areas of individual income taxation. Ron has also routinely been a guest on tax-related Internet radio broadcasts.
Non-Member Price $575.00
Member Price $475.00