- The most recent legislation for individual and business taxpayers
- Real-world planning tips and illustrations from a practitioner viewpoint
- Review new and extended tax credits
At least one tax season.
CPAs and other business professionals
To review recent changes to individual and business tax regulations.
- Register early! In-person seating may be limited.
- You may also attend this course via live webcast. Register for webcast attendance HERE.
- This seminar has been approved for 8 hours of IRS CE credit for Enrolled Agents (EA) and Registered Tax Return Preparers (RTRP) with PTIN numbers. Please complete and return the request form PRIOR to the seminar if you are an EA or RTRP and would like to receive CE Credit.
- Iowa Tax Return Preparers: This seminar satisfies 8 hours of the 15-hour education requirement for tax return preparers who plan to prepare Iowa returns in 2023 (excludes the 2 hours of ethics credit).
Mark Mirsky is a licensed CPA in Illinois with in-house corporate accounting experience and has worked in both large and small accounting firms. He has a Master’s in Taxation from University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. In 2004 Mark co-founded ROI Business Services, LLC, where he leads tax and management advisory services. With a focus on partnerships, S-corporations, C-corporations, and multi-state taxation, Mark provides assistance for business startups, the acquisition and disposition of businesses, international taxation, and real estate. Mark works with businesses and organizations across the country and around the world, including manufacturing/distribution, technology and web-based, and construction companies, as well as service firms and medical practices. He also works with individuals providing tax planning. Mark’s background includes working in the international tax group at one of the largest accounting firms in the world and for two middle-market firms focusing on closely held businesses, serving as a firm-wide resource for partnership and multistate taxation
Non-Member Price $390.00
Member Price $290.00