Welcome to ISCPA’s Enrichment Center!
Host your next event at the ISCPA Enrichment Center.
The Iowa Society of CPA's (ISCPA) state-of-the-art facility provides an affordable setting for your meeting. It is conveniently located between I-235 and Westown Parkway in West Des Moines.
One affordable rental fee includes:
- Classroom seating for 29 people (additional room configurations available upon request).
- High speed internet - hard-wired or Wi-fi.
- Ceiling-mounted LCD projector (3500 lumen 1080P).
- Fixed projection screen (133” diagonal, 16:9 aspect ratio).
- Three, 60” LCD monitors.
- In-ceiling sound system.
- Wireless lavalier and handheld microphones.
- Electrical access with in-floor outlets and table-mounted power strips.
- Charging station for all types of mobile devices.
- Lounge seating area and ample kitchen space for meals and breaks.
- Beverage service - coffee, hot tea, bottled water and sodas.
- Free parking.
- Personalized greeting or event information to electronic message board in the lounge area - $25 programming fee.
- Flipchart and markers - $25.
Monday–Friday 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|Half Day (4 hours)||$150||$250|
|Full Day (8 hours)||$250||$350|
Catering arrangements for meals and refreshments are the responsibility of the renter.
Contact Katie Shields at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-985-7106 to check availability or request additional information. Tours of the facility can be arranged by appointment.